26/12/2016

Glad "The Acapella Project II" (1990) -CCM-




Label : The Benson Company


États-Unis 01 - Crown Him With Many Crowns (Matthew Bridges)
02 - When I Survey The Wondrous Cross (Isaac Watts)
03 - Sing It A Cappella (Ed Nalle & Rob Neal)
04 - Christ The Lord Is Risen Today (Charles Wesley)
05 - You Put This Love In My Heart (Keith Green)
06 - Just As I Am (Charlotte Elliott & Bob Kauflin)
07 - Sing A New Song (Bob Kauflin)
08 - God So Loved The World (Bob Kauflin)
09 - All Glory, Laud And Honor (Theodulph of Orleans)
10 - Rejoice, The Lord Is King (Charles Wesley)
11 - My Jesus, I Love Thee (William R. Featherston)


Glad isEd Nalle, Chris Davis, John Gates, Mark Wilson, Rob Neal

Don Nalle - Guest Vocalist on "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross"

Produced by Ed Nalle
Engineered by John Yandell
Mixed by Bill McElroy & Ed Nalle at 21st Street Recording - Purcellville, VA
Mastered at Master-Mix by Hank Williams


01 - Crown Him With Many Crowns

Arrangement by Bob Kauflin

02 - When I Survey The Wondrous Cross

Arrangement by Don Wyrtzen

03 - Sing It A Cappella

Arrangement by Rob Neal

04 - Christ The Lord Is Risen Today

Arrangement by Mark Mayes

05 - You Put This Love In My Heart

Arrangement by Rob Neal & Ed Nalle

06 - Just As I Am

Arrangement by Bob Kauflin

07 - Sing A New Song

/

08 - God So Loved The World

/

09 - All Glory, Laud And Honor

Arrangement by David Maddux

10 - Rejoice, The Lord Is King

Arrangement by Mark Hayes

11 - My Jesus, I Love Thee

Arrangement by David Maddux