24/07/2016

Brush Arbor "I Will Follow" (1983) -CCM / Westcoast Rock-



Label : Myrrh Records


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Then Came You (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)
02 - Have I Got A Story For You (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)
03 - Love Is All I Need (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)
04 - Praise His Name (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)
05 - I Will Follow (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)

Side 2

01 - I Got You (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)
02 - It's All Right (Jim Rice & Michael Lloyd)
03 - Psalm 103 (Jim Rice - Co-written with King David by inspiration of the Holy Spirit)
04 - Dancin' With The Angels (Peter Rowan)
05 - Let's All Go Down To The River (Earl Montgomery & Sue Richards)


Produced by Michael Lloyd
Arranged by Michael Lloyd & Brush Arbor
Engineered by Carmine Rubino
Recorded at Heaven Studios
Mastered by Doug Sax at The Mastering Lab
Musical Instruments by Don Griffin / West L.A. Music

Brush ArborJim Rice, Joe Rice, Dave Rose, Jerry Dress, Kevin Watkins, Dale Cooper, Al Phillips