01/02/2015

Henry Gross "Right As Rain" (2011) -Pop Rock-



Label : Zelda Records


États-Unis 01 - Right As Rain (Henry Gross)
02 - Dead Strings (Henry Gross)
03 - Money Makes The Monkey Jump (Henry Gross)
04 - So Nowhere (Henry Gross)
05 - Islamorada (Henry Gross & Roger Cook)
06 - Happy New Year (To Almost Everyone) (Henry Gross)
07 - My Antoinette (Henry Gross)
08 - I'll Be Listening (Henry Gross)
09 - Songbird (Henry Gross & Roger Cook)
10 - Chained To The Memory (Henry Gross & Garry Tallent)
11 - If You Were Mine (Henry Gross)
12 - The Sweetest Sixteen (Henry Gross)
13 - Was It Good For You Too (Henry Gross)
14 - The Night You Picked Up The Check (Henry Gross)
15 - Maybe, I Don't Know (Henry Gross)
16 - What's In A Name (Henry Gross)
17 - I'm Into Without You (Henry Gross)
18 - My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own (Henry Gross & Garry Tallent)
19 - I Know Something (Henry Gross)
20 - Was It Good For Me Too (Henry Gross)
21 - Clash Of The Cultures (Henry Gross & Garry Tallent)


Produced by Henry Gross
Guitar, Vocals & Percussion : Henry Gross
All Other Instruments : John McLane
Recorded & Mixed by John McLane at Last Gasp Studio, Ft. Myers, FL