27/09/2014

Kevin I. "Kevin I." (1980) -Soft Rock Hawaiian-



Label : GMT Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Where Do I Go From Here (Parker McGee)  
02 - Gimme A Little Sign (Alfred Smith, Joseph Hooven & Jerry Winn)   
03 - Slow Dancing (Paul Jabara)   
04 - Dancing In The Street (Marvin Gaye, Ivory Joe Hunter & William Stevenson)   
05 - Somewhere In My Lifetime (Jesus Alvarez)   

Side Two

01 - Rock Your Baby (Harry Wayne Casey & Richard Finch)   
02 - Circles (Hank Leandro)   
03 - Lady Of The Disco (Satsuya Iwasawa & Kevin I.)   
04 - Next Time I'll Be Better (Kevin I.)      
05 - Fairy Tale (Dennis Tanaka)


Producer : Kevin I.
Executive Producers : Gil M. Tanaka & Frank Feary
Arrangements : Willy Barton & Brian Robertshaw
String Arrangements : Willy Barton
Recording Engineers : Dean Ono & Herb Ono

Musicians :
Al Raymond Pascua : Electric Piano
Jay Molina : Drums
Fred Schreuders : Guitar
Scott Kohler : Drums
Ron Miyashiro : Acoustic Piano
Clyde Pound : Synthesizer
Dale Bechel : String Section
Background vocals : Delorze Harnage, Paul Flynn & Kevin I.

Musicians Continued :
Bob Winn : Sax
Rudy Aquino : Percussion